- Dose : 1 pill per 2kg once in 24 hours .Increase this to 1.5-2 pills per 2kg once in 24 hours if neuro and replase.
Note : The recommended dose in the table is the most conservative basic dose, so please do not reduce the dose easily.
Purpose : It is possible to increase the dose but it should not be decreased.
- Administrate :make cat fast at least 20 minutes before and after taking pills.
- It’s possible to take a small amount of snacks to help pills taken, don’t eat more like dinner, water is allowed;
- Pill is not recommended to grind into powder or cut it into pieces(half is okay). It can be wrapped in meat for administration;
- Pills could be associated with cephalosporin. (injection cannot be associated with cephalosporin);
- Switch :Switch between injection and tablet at will.
Purpose : Whenever the drug is administered , the amount of dosage required in 12 hours should be sufficient, with an interval of no more than 24 hours.
- If you have trouble with converting pills to grams, maybe you could think the treatment efficiency of one pill is almost equal to or more than 12 mg. (just the efficiency, not the weight, and sorry for disclosing the content.)