- Dose : 1 pill/kg once in 24 hours .Increase this to 1.5-2 pills/kg once in 24 hours if neuro and replase.
Note : The recommended dose in the table is the most conservative basic dose, so please do not reduce the dose easily.
Purpose : It is possible to increase the dose but it should not be decreased.
- Administrate :make cat fast at least 20 minutes before and after taking pills.
- It’s possible to take a small amount of snacks to help pills taken, don’t eat more like dinner, water is allowed;
- Pill is not recommended to grind into powder or cut it into pieces(half is okay). It can be wrapped in meat for administration;
- Pills could be associated with cephalosporin. (injection cannot be associated with cephalosporin);
- It’s possible to be taken total dose once daily, but the treatment effect will be less efficient then.( Based on clinical parallel study).
- Switch :Switch between injection and tablet at will.
Purpose : Whenever the drug is administered , the amount of dosage required in 12 hours should be sufficient, with an interval of no more than 24 hours.
- If you have trouble with converting pills to grams, maybe you could think the treatment efficiency of one pill is almost equal to or more than 6 mg. (just the efficiency, not the weight, and sorry for disclosing the content.)